Our Fort Lauderdale based client is looking to add a SQL reporting developer with strong SQL development and reporting experience within SSIS and SSRS . Excellent opportunity if you have a good head for understanding business functionality as well as "hands-on" ability to develop, analyze and offer technical solutions-in both Application Development (C#.Net) and Data Base Design.
This is a growing firm & your contributions will be valued.
Healthcare and/or insurance experience preferred—knowledge Medicare a big plus
* Hands-on experience with MS SQL Server 2008
* Analytical, Problem solving, creative thinking and design skills
* Experience in programming complex SQL queries and stored procedures.(T-SQL)
* Ability to perform detailed data analysis
* Good written / oral communication skills.
* Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment.
• Experience writing DTS Activex Scripts.
• Good Analytical Skills
• SQL stored procedures, triggers, queries
• Knowledge & understanding of .Net Development
• Document the solution and the deployment process.
• Ability to grow and contribute with the needs of the organization
• Quick Learner
4-6 years direct experience performing a majority of above listed requirements.
Dedicated, practical, flexible, hard-working, and innovative.
Client will consider candidates seeking a perm position or temp to perm.
Local Candidates preferred as all work must be done onsite.
Sherlock loves to give $500 referral bonuses!