As a part of the Business Intelligence team, the BI Team Lead will be responsible for translating requirements into a
complete data warehouse and business intelligence solution. The desired candidate will be responsible for the data model
design and defining the ETL and metadata repository approach for EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse), ODS (Operational Data Store) and various DMs (Data Marts). The candidate will work closely with the DBA and ETL Developer(s) to analyze data requirements, design logical and physical models, evolve models to meet new and changing business requirements and develop processes for capturing and maintaining metadata from all data warehousing components.
Lead the Business Intelligence team in order to provide accurate, timely, and relevant reporting to the company's decision makers
while building and maintaining a state-of-the-art BI platform.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience as an architect in a complex data warehouse environment required.
• Minimum 7 years of experience working with Oracle is required.
• In-depth understanding and working experience of Data Warehousing/Data modeling methodologies.
• Define technical requirements, data and technical architectures for the data warehouse.
• Provide guidance and recommendations to the BI team on all BI project initiatives.
• Work effectively with internal management team, project managers and consultants to prepare and deliver project updates and statuses.
• Bachelors’ degree in an IT related field is required.
• Minimum 3 years working with BI Publisher and BI Answers tools.
• Experience with RPD development and moving RPD changes from Development to Production.
• Understand Oracle E-Business Suite tables as a source for BI Development.
• Possess an in-depth knowledge of BI Server Security.
• Experience with BI Apps, version 7.x.
• Experience with migrating Oracle Discoverer reports to Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE).
•Knowledge of Oracle iBot and experience with configuring it.
SherlockTech loves to share $500 referral fees!