Our Boca Raton, FL client is looking for a Level 1 Help Desk Contractors for a 6 month contract.
Responsibilities are as follows:
• Act as front line for all incoming helpdesk issues, log and prioritize all issues into company helpdesk support software, and resolve most level 1 calls.
• Identify, prioritize, and forward level 2 calls to appropriate personnel.
• Manage and control aging of open ticket log.
• Manage acquisition, setup, distribution, installation, maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting of PC hardware, printers, software, and related equipment needed for all employees.
• Manage distribution and control of security building access cards.
• Manages users, computers, printers and security groups in active directory.
• Manage IS asset management
• Assist other IS personnel with other projects and issues as assigned
• Participate in after business hours call rotation for 24/7 support.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills required. Must be a people person.
• Excellent working knowledge of the following:
o Hardware, Software, and Basic Network Troubleshooting
o Desktop & Printer Management, User Account Management
o Desktop Support Experience – Microsoft Office, XP, Windows 7
o Help Desk ticket management systems
o Active Directory
o Malware Removal and Security Best Practices
o TCP IP
• Certifications (preferred)
o A+ Certification
o MCSDT Certification
• 2-5 years Helpdesk experience
• 2-5 years of experience deploying operating systems to large number of users 50+
• Minimum two years Active Directory experience
• Minimum two years hardware / software installation and troubleshooting
• High Communication skills (verbal and written)
• High self-sufficiency
• Desktop support experience – MS Office 2003-2010, XP / Windows 7
• Minimum 2 years remote desktop support experience
• Basic network troubleshooting experience
• Excellent customer support skills
• Ideally candidates should have an A+ and or MCSDT certification along with Windows 7 experience
• Experience with malware and virus removal and security best practices