The Quality Assurance Engineer position is responsible for development/execution of test cases as part of feature and functional testing of a proprietary software product. Lending Experience a plus. Financial Industry Experience a MUST.
• 3-5 years’ experience with web application testing
• Have an understanding of SDLC processes and QA lifecycle and methodologies.
• Experience with Software bug tracking systems such as TFS, Microsoft test manager.
• Ability to clearly write bugs and feature enhancements.
• Develop/execute test cases/ test matrices based on functional requirements and user interface.
• Experience collaborating with programmers/BA’s to ensure a quality software application.
• Investigate and reproduce problems reported from the field.
• Accurately record, in detail, and monitor test results.
• Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done.
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Team Player, Detail oriented.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
• High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies that will enhance job performance.
• Ability to work independently and in team environment.
• Participate in daily update meetings.
Additional Required Skills & Experience:
• BA in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• Database skills in SQL server to perform backend testing with basic/intermediate SQL queries.
• Knowledge of automation tools is a plus.
• Knowledge of loan management systems or the loan industry a plus.
SherlockTech loves to share $500 referral fees