Our Miami based Fortune 500 client, is looking for someone, able to work onsite, to be responsible for Production Monitoring and to Support the Critical Web Infrastructure.
• Experience developing in one of the following languages: .Net C#, .Net VB –strong
• Experience with debugging/troubleshooting using one or more of the following: Windbg and Netmon/Wireshark.. very strong
• Proficient in one or more of the following monitoring tools: ManageEngine, Splunk, Keynote, Tealeaf.
• Experience working with load balancing technologies and large scale web server farms. -proficient
• Advance knowledge in PowerShell scripting skills — experienced
• Serve as technical escalation point for critical production issues and drive escalation/resolution of problems into Application Development and Engineering teams.
• Drive requirement for automation/tooling needs as well as other cross-functional business priorities including helping define, develop and maintain monitoring tools and automation systems within the team.
• Become proficient in understanding how clients web (e-commerce) component & system infrastructure are integrated.
• Collaborate with engineering and other operations teams on ongoing technical initiatives within e-commerce operational environment.
• Work in optimization and performance improvement for all clients web properties.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline.
• Minimum of 6 years experience administering Windows system and IIS in a production environment.
• ****Minimum of 3 years experience in web development (Microsoft.Net).–C#.net and/or VB.Net
• Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Be able to participate in 24/7 oncall rotation.
• Proven ability to quickly learn and implement unfamiliar technologies.
• ***Experience with debugging using one or more of the following: Visual Studio, Windbg and Netmon/Wireshark.
• Must have a deep understating of Web Operations.
• ***Proficient in one or more of the following monitoring tools: ManageEngine, Splunk, Keynote, Tealeaf.
• Advance knowledge of Windows, TCP/IP and web services.
• ***Experience working with load balancing technologies and large scale web server farms.
• A strong background in web application deployment, troubleshooting and debugging.
• Preferred certifications: MCTIP: Enterprise Administror, MCPD, MCTIP: Database Developer 2008.
• ***Advance knowledge in PowerShell scripting skills
They are looking to hire someone ASAP & are looking for a candidate already in S FL or with the ability to relocate quickly.