Our client in Ft. Lauderdale is seeking an experienced .NET Application Developer for a 3 month contract to perm position with their growing company.
The .NET Applications Developer job role consists of creating user requested and product enhancing technical solutions by developing, implementing and maintaining .NET applications.
• Independently execute the project (low level design, development, testing, deployment) with minimal help from Tech Lead
• Provide technical assistance and implementation for interfacing with 3rd party APIs
• Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
• Designs and develops user interfaces to applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and open source alternatives.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems and information servers.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Supports developers by providing assistance and participating in code/design reviews
Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
User Interface Design
Software Development Fundamentals
Jquery, AJAX, MYSQL 5.x
Experience with SVN
SherlockTech loves to share $500 referral bonuses!