Our Plantation, FL client is in search of a junior C# / ASP.NET Developer.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to work within a small team and produce high results. The candidate will be involved in new development along with maintaining existing web applications. Position requires expertise with the .NET Framework 3.5, C#, ASP.NET with focus on front-end and middle-tier development. The candidate must also possess a good knowledge of SQL Server 2008 and be able to write and debug complex stored procedures.
Skills & Requirements
• ASP.NET and C# skills: front and middle development (2 – 3 years’ experience)- A MUST
• SQL Server including stored procedures, triggers, and functions
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experienced using Systems Life Cycle methodologies (Agile, Scrum, etc…)
• .NET Framework 3.5 (4.0 a plus)
• Experience using LINQ (LINQ to SQL or the Entity Framework)