Our Miami based client is looking for a solid Microsoft .Net developer for a 3-6 month temp to perm opportunity. You will be working with one of S FL's top firms.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
Required Sr Level Skills
• Silverlight, XAML
• VB.NET AND C# (both)
• .NET 4.0 and the Microsoft technology platform
• IIS – create new sites, configure and deploy applications, familiarity with config files
• .NET WebServices (WCF, RIA, ASP.NET WebServices)
• Entity Framework, MVVM, ASP.NET MVC and related application frameworks
• SQL Server AND Oracle (both) – writing stored procedures and PL/SQL, use LINQ and other database access mechanisms
• Knowledge and advocate of best practices (standard naming conventions, architecture)
• Develop and Enhance applications
• Provide production support for existing in-house developed applications.
• Provide 1st level support for 3rd party vendor provided applications
• Interface with end users taking functional requirements from concept to production
As a Sr professional, you will be evangelizing and championing the adoption of new technologies. Constant and continuous learning and ability to quickly pick up new technologies is a must.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
• Must be able to take proactive hands-on approach and demonstrate a "do whatever it takes" attitude to address customer requirements.
• The business unit uses 3rd party provided applications. Must be able to quickly learn new applications and provide support for these 3rd party applications
Prior experience in Telecom / Knowledge of Telecom business is a plus. In the absence of Telecom experience, a demonstrated ability to quickly adapt and learn new industries / business process is a must.
Knowledge of the Following a Plus
• 3rd party UI components such as Infragistics – ability to incorporate configure and use within applications
• Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft CRM online
• Mobile development
• Java, Objective-C or any other non-Microsoft platform language
All work must be done onsite at client's Miami Office.
SherlockTech loves to share a $500 referral bonus.