Our client in Miami is in need of a .NET Developer to help to design, develop and support their web sites for Intranet and Extranet, client server and distributed software applications and systems. Designs, encodes, test, debugs, installs and maintains systems. Functions at an advanced level in two or more languages, platforms, and frameworks. Participates in developing recommendations for complex projects of diverse scope. Participates in basic project management functions. Provides technical direction and guidance to consultants, clients and other team members.
• 5 years related experience in web development, implementation and support.
• Familiarity with building executable’s from source code.
• Familiarity with embedded development environment.
• Familiarity with full life cycle software development.
• Good technical documentation skills.
• Knowledge and advanced skill in dynamic or active web content and the use of one or more of the following:
o Perl, C/C++, CGI, ASP, VB Script, Apache, IIS, SQL Server or Visual Studio.
• Proficiency in one or more languages, platforms, or frameworks.
• Proficiency in optimizing database transactions.
• Skill with web development, using Sharepoint, .NET, ASP, HTML, Java Script, Java and Macromedia Flash.
• Touch screen input experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of networking technologies, including security and encryption on the Internet, and basic networking concepts.
• Working knowledge of user interface design.
• Working knowledge of XML.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES ARE LISTED BELOW:
• Communicates project progress to clients in a timely and effective manner.
• Demonstrates and applies knowledge of networking technologies, including security and encryption on the Internet, and basic networking concepts.
• Demonstrates attention to detail so that code developed and deployed is bug free and meets the functional specification of the client.
• Demonstrates continuous learning to enhance knowledge regarding new Internet and authoring technologies so as to advise and recommend future web site development direction.
• Designs, develops, and maintains their web content, using two or more desktop publishing / imaging applications: Photo Editing, Drawing, Page Layout, Presentation, Multimedia, and others.
• Develops user requirement documents, including use-cases, process flows and navigational maps.
SherlockTech loves to give $500 referral bonuses!