Our client, located in WPB —a leader in interactive development is looking for a skilled PHP developer to join their team. If you are Passionate about changing the future of TV–this position will be of interest.
You will be:
Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop) or other web development software.
3+ years experience with PHP / MySQL.
2+ years of Drupal or WordPress experience.
Demonstrates initiative and outside of the box thinking.
Experience working with large content management systems on the WordPress or Drupal platform.
Strong understanding of web services and client/server needs.
Knows object oriented design patterns and concepts.
Experience with JSON, XML, AJAX and jQuery preferred.
• Knowledge of responsive design, mobile capabilities and testing procedures.
• Experience managing your own projects and formulating accurate timelines required. Candidate should be used to AGILE development processes and project management styles.
• Should be comfortable with basic Linux administration and commands.
• Knows object oriented design patterns and concepts.
• Knowledgeable on version control systems (SVN, Git) and concepts preferred.
• eCommerce experience is preferred but not required.
• Gamification experience (or general knowledge of) is preferred.
MUST have experience developing APPS.
• College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills, written and oral.
• Works well with teams and/or independently.
• Strong experience with working in a team environment.
Candidate should be…
• Open and positive, with a sense of urgency.
• Dynamic – comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
• Confident in their own skills, experience and opinions.
• Creative, with strong portfolios and get-it-done thinking.
• Versatile – strong command of more than one programming language.
• Articulate – can speak clearly about problem solving.
• Excited and invested in modern stack and emerging technology/methodologies.
• Inspirational, motivational and dedicated.
• Tuned into social media.
Company offers competitive pay and a generous benefits program, including: Medical, dental, vision, voluntary life & ADD, paid time off, 401(k) and more.
SherlockTech is happy to share a $ 500 referral fee.