Are you a Senior Level Developer/Architect hungry for an exciting, fast growing development environment? Our client is building a whole team of top notch in-house developers using the latest technologies and rapidly migrating away from their outsourced app model. This is NOT a stifling corporate job. We are seeking 9 highly experienced enterprise level developers/architects in the Microsoft stack with compensation expectations in the $100k to $120k+ range. The ideal candidates are A+ players, live to code, have some experience in the financial services/ insurance industry and will work in Boca Raton. Positions report to the Director of Applications, Research and Development.
Job Responsibilities and Experience needed:
· Code multi-user internal and public facing web applications in C# .NET 4.5, ASP.NET, JQuery, MVC4, LINQ, TFS, SQL
· Collaborate with peers on feature and architecture implementation plans
· Conduct unit testing and other code reviews
· Prepare technical documentation
· Diagnose problems as they arise and then design and develop solutions to prevent those problems from recurring
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field preferred
· Manage multiple tasks/projects with minimal or no supervision
· Work well in a team environment
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Financial Systems/Insurance background
Contract, Temp to Perm and Direct Hire are all options, SherlockTech loves to share $500 referral bonuses for successful placements. Please apply online and call Chris Castilla ([email protected]) or Marsha Belinson ([email protected]) with any questions 1-888-743-7782.