Working with the internal or external development teams, you will manage the full life cycle of the process, monitoring research, reviewing code, testing and documentation.
Accredited Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent.
1. 3+ years’ experience in Business Information Systems development and implementation.
2. Solid understanding of best practices for developing enterprise-level applications using .NET
3. Hands-on experience with Enterprise Integration patterns and SOA implementation
4. Experience with Agile or other development methodologies
5. Strong bias for action and “get it done” attitude
1. Manage the systems development life cycle for operational software solutions for the value-chain operational areas. Performing activities such as:
• Gathering Requirements
• Ensuring that this set of high level requirements is consistent, complete, correct, and operationally defined.
• Performing cost-benefit analyses to determine whether requirements are best met by manual, software, or hardware functions; make maximum use of commercial off-the-shelf or already developed components.
• Generating a set of acceptance test requirements, together with the designers, test engineers, and the user, which determine that all of the high level requirements have been met, especially for the computer-human-interface.
• Generating products such as sketches, models, an early user guide, and prototypes to keep the user and the engineers constantly up to date and in agreement on the system to be provided as it is evolving.
2. Work with a matrix team of internal and external project resources across multiple regional locations
4. Evaluate new systems for various operational needs
5. Suggest and implement testing solutions and Work closely internal and external testing resources to test applications performance and functionality in various locations
6. Analyses functional requirements and business processes. Prepares proposals to improve productivity and efficiency of system functionality and business processes.
7. Provides guidance, training and support to end-users.
Desirable requirements (+)
1. Expertise in developing applications in .NET
2. Experience in integrating workflow engines and operational software solutions
3. Experience developing in HTML5
4. Knowledge of SharePoint
5. Bilingual: English /Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
This is a full time permanent position with one of the most well-known brands thru out the Latin American market. They are using cutting edge tools to integrate their platform with other providers. Excellent Opportunity to join a great company where your contributions will be valued. Must be a Quick Learner.
Bi-Lingual a plus but not a requirement.
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonuses.