Have you done development on a robust CMS?? The focus of this .Net development position will be working on different pushes from their CMS system. You will be working to integrate a web portal so that once someone logs in –they can integrate with the SiteCore CMS system.
Our Miami based client is looking for a Net Developer with at least 2-4 years experience to work in small Agile teams to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components. Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) a plus.
Client will offer a relocation to "right" candidate with SiteCore expertise.
• Develop web solutions using .NET 2008/2010
• Maintain existing .NET application
• Analyze and document business needs
• Optimize processes in order to reduce ongoing IT Support costs.
• Develop and maintain Unit Tests to ensure that code meets its design and behaves as intended.
***SiteCore –a MUST**
• Strong SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of SOLID Object-Oriented programming and design concepts.
• Knowledge of Relational Database design concepts.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office
• Strong Design Pattern Knowledge
• Experience working with the following is a plus:
HTML 5 and CSS 3
WCF and SOAP Web Services
Windows Services and MSMQ
SharePoint & Any UI also a plus
Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills–will be working in a Collaborate–Agile Environment
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
• Min 2-4 years of experience working with .NET
All work must be done onsite in client's Miami office. Client is very open to a candidate out of state looking to relocate to Miami area and has had experience with SiteCore.
Your SiteCore Expertise is of value to them–so will be offering a relocation allowance for "right" candidate.
SherlockTech loves to share $500 referral bonus..