Miami based Fortune 500 firm has urgent need for someone to assist in getting their .Net applications into production. Looking for someone who has expertise with Production Monitoring and Analyzing any issues that arise with Production issues. This is an ideal 11 month assignment with strong possibility of extension.
WEB OPERATIONS ANALYST
Production Monitoring & Support of Web infrastructure. Optimize Performance for client's web sites.
• Serve as technical escalation point for critical production issues and drive escalation/resolution of problems into Application Development and Engineering teams.
• Deploy .NET and ASP applications onto production.
• Become proficient in understanding how client's software component, systems infrastructure are integrated.
• Communicate often with business partners on team status and any open issues, making sure to escalate any concerns quickly and concisely.
• Proactively monitor windows environment and .NET applications for anomalies and errors, report and escalate issues.
• Provide the required daily support, maintenance, and management of the platforms.
• Handle production outages and issues in a timely and effective manner.
• Must have a deep understanding of Web Operations.
• BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
• Minimum of 4 years experience administering Windows systems in a production environment.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in web development (Microsoft.Net).
• Strong organization and multi-tasking abilities.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to quickly learn and implement unfamiliar technologies.
• Experience developing in one of the following languages: .Net C#, .Net VB.
• Experience with debugging using one or more of the following: Visual Studio, Windbg, and Netmon/Wireshark.
• Configuration and maintenance of common applications such as IIS7, SQL Server, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows, TCP/IP and web services.
• Experience working with load balancing technologies and large-scale web server farms.
• A strong background in web application deployment and troubleshooting
• Preferred certifications: MCTIP: Enterprise Administrator, MCPD, MCTIP,ITIL
Advanced knowledge of PowerShell scripting skills a plus.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the best teams in S FL–known for their high quality web presence. All work must be done onsite in their Miami HQ.
SherlockTech loves to share $500 referral bonuses.