OUr Boca based client is adding sales units to their salesforce mobile platform. You will work on implementing and adding these units as well as regular enhancements to their salesforce.com.
5 years developing in the APEX language including Classes and Triggers
3 years doing front end development using Adobe FLEX
Salesforce.com Development Certification
Experience in making configuration changes to SFDC
Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
Experience with ETL tools like Informatica
Experience with using Subversion as the source control repository
Develop efficient methods to reuse existing components
Review and validate SFDC Designs to ensure they are complete and meet documented business requirements from our user population.
· Participate in Code Reviews and make recommendations based on coding standards around Force.com and the APEX language.
· Provide estimates of hours on items that come into the enhancement channel
· Perform development of enhancements to be deployed in a monthly release cycle
· Document enhancement requests in a formal design document
· Strong leadership skills to gain credibility with business leaders and stakeholders, and must possess the ability to work with other IT teams to ensure solid cross-functional decisions are made by the team
· Lead in program design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation; under general supervision, instruct, direct, and validate other software developers’ work; mentor and guide application developers and junior team members.
Perm position with a leading firm in S FL.
SherlockTech loves to pay a $500 referral bonus!
Will consider qualified candidates from out of FL area.