Job Overview: Responsible for the full life cycle software development activities including new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, defect resolution, and performance improvements using sound software engineering principles and established methodologies.
Job Duties/Accountabilities of Position
• Build software that is a joy to use! – Easy, intuitive, and allows users to accomplish their work more efficiently than without the software.
• Participate in all aspects of product development as needed, from requirements analysis through product release utilizing Scrum/agile methodology.
• Assist with testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results.
• Develop and communicate implementation approach for assigned projects.
• Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to projects that are under development.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Preferred: ASMX/WCF web services, CSS
• Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with management, other engineers, and internal and external customers.
• Problem solving skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
• Ability to write business and technical specification documents that convey complex analysis and solutions clearly and concisely.
• Ability to learn quickly and meet high expectations.
• Customer focused with excellent follow through on commitments.
• BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science Bachelor’s or 4 years of software development experience.
• 1-3 years of .NET experience
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer Certification preferred.
• Business knowledge of the construction industry is a plus.
Sherlock is always Happy to Offer a $ 500 referral fee.