Our Miami based client is looking for an in-house developer who has worked with Magento for a temp to perm assignment. You will be a critical part of building a new e-commerce shopping cart platform using the Magento e-commerce platform.
You will need:
– Solid LAMP development skills
– Understanding and experience with MVC framework
– Understanding of OOP
– Magento / Zend experience
– Ability to work with versioning control systems (e.g., GIT / SVN)
– Ability to integrate 3rd party SDK / API (payment processors, fulfillment warehouses, address verification)
– .NET / SQL Server
– Linux Administration
– Experience with Asterisk / ViciDial
Your responsibilities include:
– Working in a team environment while developing and expanding our internal systems
– Setting your deadlines and completing them on-time
– Wearing different hats and multi-tasking
– Being a self-starter, highly self-motivated, and staying organized
– Fitting into their unique and fun culture of energetic professionals
– Having fun while learning new things that will make you a better developer
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Full health benefits after 90 days. This is an on-site position. No telecommuters. We are unable to sponsor Visas for this position. No relocation is being offered but will consider candidates from out of town.
SherlockTech loves to pay $500 referral bonuses.