Our client is looking for experienced Solution Architects who can straddle both business requirements and technology implementations to deliver CRM / Database Marketing solutions. Willingness to travel is a MUST. This position can be located offsite. The Solution Architect role is one of the core leadership roles in all of our implementations. This role encompasses aspects of Technical Architect, Business Subject Matter Expert and Engagement Manager/Project Manager functions. The Solution Architect owns the design of all functional and technical aspects of a CRM solution during the Delivery phase and provides proper hand-off/sign-off of the solution into Production (hosted/self-service/installed). A Solution Architect should have at least 10+ years of experience in CRM solutions and data warehouse implementations. A Solution Architect needs to be consultative, client-facing and should be capable of responding to RFPs and should effectively contribute to the pre-sales and sales process to grow our business.
Solution Architect’s ownership covers the following functional components of a CRM solution:
• Input Data: Experience in common file formats and types (batch and real-time)
• CDI integration: Knowledge of Customer Data Integration is a must
• ETL process: In-depth batch and real-time data integration experience
• Platform and tools: Any industry standard data modeling tool; Informatica and scripting knowledge a plus; Working knowledge of Unica, Alterian, Cognos, Microstrategy, Business Objects and SAS a big plus
• Database management: In-depth knowledge on RDBMS (MS SQL and Oracle) and Appliance (Netezza and Teradata) technology
• Data Model: In-depth data modeling skills
• Application integration: Campaign, BI and Modeling and custom UI tool integration experience a must
• Marketing execution: Experience in data integration to support marketing execution and analytics
Solution Architect responsibilities for client solution delivery include:
• Lead CRM solution implementation projects
• Own functional design of the end-to-end solution footprint during implementation
• Conduct design reviews
• Manage and communicate with external client teams during delivery
• Lead and participate in RFPs and provide technology solution content
• Audit existing (hosted) solutions and recommend enhancements
We are looking for Solution Architects with the following qualifications: Travel a MUST.
•10+ years of experience in CRM industry
• Well-versed in the CRM technology and tools landscape
• Leadership experience – should have led teams
• Strong willed
• Articulate, effective communication skills
SherlockTech loves to share $500 referral bonuses!