Our client is looking for a successful .Net developer to be part of their core team. You will work on development, maintenance and support of a custom site and proprietary management web application, custom web parts within SharePoint and custom integrations with Dynamics GP.
1. 7 -10 years of enterprise-level software development experience using Microsoft .NET technologies
2. Knowledge of best practices including version control and software quality assurance
3. Knowledge of relational database design theory
4. Able to development applications with both performance and scalability in mind
5. Able to develop with Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4.0
6. Highly knowledgeable of Microsoft technologies (C#.Net, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, Windows Server 2008 and IIS)
7. Knowledgeable of Structure Query Language (SQL) and SQL Server 2008
8. Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics GP eConnect
9. Familiar with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) web part creation and workflows
10. Highly knowledgeable of object oriented programming principals.
11. Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as inter-personnel skills
12. Self Motivated
1. Develop, maintain and support custom integration using eConnect between Dynamic GP and external systems
2. Develop, maintain and support custom web parts for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS)
3. Provide backup support for SQL Server database administration
4. Proactively follow new and emerging technologies. Keep personal knowledge of network administration discipline current.
5. Occasional overtime
If you have strength in any of these skills we’d like to speak with you
ASP.NET 4.0, WCF, Silverlight, Sharepoint 2007, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics GP, SQL
All work must be done on site in client’s Boca Raton office. No option for remote.
SherlockTech loves to pay $500 referral bonuses.