Our client is a leading interactive agency specializing in healthcare marketing and technology.
They are seeking an experienced ASP.net developer to join their team to help develop cutting edge technology solutions for the next generation of healthcare practices. This is an opportunity to be a part of an exciting time in healthcare.
The ideal candidate will have strong ASP.net experience building web based programs and applications designed to solve business needs. Must be comfortable working in a busy, deadline oriented environment and must be able to juggle multiple projects.
• Write new program code using prescribed specifications
• Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
• Maintain and modify programs and code and make any approved changes
• Write and maintain programming documentation.
• Deploy code as instructed
• Mentor HTML programmers in rolling out new programs
• At least 7 years solid experience in ASP.Net programming with strong C# and OOP
• Strong HTML/CSS with table-less layouts (floats and divs) and strong understanding of Cross-Browser techniques
• Strong REST Services using .Net 4 (MVC for REST or WEB API)
• Strong SQL Server, both design and operation including SPROCS and TSQL
• Strong Windows 2003/2008 Server with IIS 6 & 7 experience
• Strong understanding of DNS, internet routing, etc
• Must have experience with eCommerce and Payment Gateways
• Source control experience in any source control platform: TFS, SVN, SCM, GIT, etc
Optional skills that are a PLUS:
• DotNetNuke CMS, ASPDotNet Storefront eCommerce
• jQuery Mobile, Knockout JS, jQuery UI
• Java, Apache
• Objective-C, Appcelerator Titanium and/or Phone Gap
• Bi-Lingual: English/Spanish