Our client, a large health organization, is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst to join their team of Healthcare IT professionals located in Ft. Lauderdale Florida. This analyst will be responsible for supporting the Central Business Office for Patient Accounting and function as the liaison between IT and end users.
• Minimum 4 years’ expert proficiency with patient accounting utilizing HIS systems including EPIC Resolute, McKesson Paragon, GE Centricity, Siemens Sorian or Invision, MediTech MAGIC, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree obtained through a formal 4 year program (or equivalent years of experience)
• IT liaison for Central Business Office – strong operational experience with patient accounting, claims management, remittance, EDI management, and the ability to analyze business needs/perform tasks/communicate feedback to management and user leads.
• Siemens OAS knowledge a plus.
• Must have advanced knowledge of an Ad-hoc reporting tool.
• Candidate must have proven problem solving, analytical, communication, customer service, leadership skills.
• Will be expected to manage multiple projects at various levels of complexity.
• Troubleshoot reported issues, find solutions to and present recommendations to IT and CBO management
• Analyze and revise existing system logic as needed.
• Support team effort in automating business and technical processes
SherlockTech loves to pay $ 500 referral bonus rewards.