Our Ft Lauderdale located client is looking for an experienced Lawson Financials analyst with knowledge of the Lawson system, specifically strong in Project and Activity Accounting, Asset Management , and General Ledger modules.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Accounting, MIS or Business required.
2. Six Years of relevant IS or Business unit experience.
3. Must be an experienced systems analyst with a working knowledge of Lawson Financial applications (strong preference towards Activities Management and Asset Management).
4. Must have at least four years experience supporting the Lawson ERP application and progressive experience supporting and or implementing Lawson Financials.
5. Advanced computer skills required in: Excel, Access, Crystal Reporting, and MS Project.
6. As a member of the business applications support team, you will serve as a key liaison between technology and business units, accountable for ensuring the success of business capabilities within the Lawson application suite. Leveraging business acumen and systems expertise, this role focuses on working with the business users to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs.
7. Direct healthcare or related consulting experience a plus
8. Experience supporting the following applications is preferred: HBO/TrendStar, IDEA. Highly analytical and creative problem solver, with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. Excellent oral and written skills with comfort in presenting materials to a wide range of audiences, including executives.
Work will involve day to day end user support, including activities such as:
General Ledger (G/L)
• Extracting information from non-Lawson accounting systems and formatting the data into Lawson compatible formats.
• Loading conversion files and running conversion programs.
• Designing spreadsheet templates for large journal entries
• Reporting in GL
Project and Activity Accounting (AC), Asset Management (AM),
• Analyzing and recommending the best use of Project and Activity Accounting to meet reporting needs that cannot be met using only General Ledger.
• Configuring Activity Groups and Activity Structures to efficiently meet these reporting needs and to efficiently bill Activities.
• Designing Activity control parameters to ensure Activity data integrity and facilitate efficient reconciliation of Activity information to G/L.
• Organizing and setting up allocations to ensure cost effective postings of allocation entries into both Activities and General Ledger.
• Designing and loading conversion files for Activity structures, budgets, and mapping tables.
Accounts Payable (A/P) and Cash Ledger (CB)
• Creating interface specifications to import bank data for automated check reconciliation.
• Defining methods for converting historical vendor and invoice data.
• Formatting, extracting, and loading bank check data for automatic reconciliation.
• Designing spreadsheet up-load templates for large invoices
All work MUST be on onsite-however relocation allowance will be provided for right candidate.
Referrals Will be Rewarded with a $ 500 bonus.