Our Ft Lauderdale based client, is looking for a solid windows application developer to work on desktop applications. They are looking for a gifted software developer with full understanding of .NET and experience in SQL software development. They have been selected as one of S FL's fastest growing technology companies.
– 2-5+ Years of software engineering experience
– Strong understanding of SQL programming and database architecture in a SQL Server environment; SQL Server 2000/2008, T-SQL/Stored Procedures
– Knowledge of MS Access and MS Excel.
– Experience with data processing tasks such as importing, exporting, transforming and optimizing data.
– Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns.
– Full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
– Excellent problem-solving skills are must
– Proven ability to work well in a team environment
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Strong Organizational Skills and attention to details.
– Bachelor's Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related
What is a plus?
– Delphi, VB.NET
– JSON, XML
– SQL Azure
– Agile Methodology (Kanban/Scrum)
What will you be doing?
– Engineers, codes, and debugs both new and legacy code.
– Design and develop software in C#.NET using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns.
– Develop database SQL scripts, stored procedures of high complexity.
– Develop an in-depth understanding of product architecture and frameworks. Maintain and contribute to company's product platform as necessary.
– Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
– Assists Product Support and Development teams in solving programming or database related problems.
– Assists Sr. DBA in administration of the SQL databases and their corresponding systems.
– Assists in quality assurance measures (code reviews, unit and interaction test case creation, etc.).
– Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
– Assemble information for user documentation
You will be part of a dynamic team working in a Profitable Growing Company. As part of a team you will get a chance to work on Front-Middle and Back-End. This is an excellent opportunity with a Solid Firm
SherlockTech is happy to provide a $500 referral fee!!!