Our client in Palm Beach Gardens is searching for a person who has a passion for technology and conveys enthusiasm with every interaction. They believe that standing still is falling behind, so they are constantly looking for better ways to use technology to solve problems and innovate for their customers. Successful team members are highly self-motivated and directed. They love to share new ideas and concepts with peers and customers so strong written and verbal communication skills are crucial. They work together in a collaborative environment as a team and independently. They have a keen attention to technical details and love delivering quality technology that knocks the socks off of their customers.
They are developing technology solutions across multiple disciplines, such as telecommunication facility analysis, intelligent device design and engineering, scheduling and dispatch, mobile technician documentation tools and utility damage prevention.
Our client is seeking a Project Manager who is passionate about working with people and who believes that strong communication skills are essential in bringing projects to successful completion.
Critical thinking skills are a must in this environment as the role of the Project Manager is to direct and manage multiple projects in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) simultaneously from initiation to deployment according to strict deadlines and within budget.
The Project Manager will define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with the project team, senior management and stakeholders.
• Need to have a strong personality with demonstrated project management skills working in a complex matrix organization.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with the project team, senior management and stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
• Skilled at taking initiative to identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project teams.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Experience working on technical projects with Financial Systems and in an Agile Scrum environment
• 2-5 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
• University degree, college diploma or equivalent experience in the field of Project Management
• ITIL, PMP Certifications a plus
SherlockTech loves to pay $500 referral bonuses.