Our client in Palm Beach Gardens is searching for a Jr Software Engineer. This resource will work with business leaders to analyze project requirements and will research, design, code, and document appropriate solutions; follow industry best practices and adhere to the company’s system development life cycle.
• Create efficient and well documented code
• Research, analyze and debug application and data anomalies reported by application users
• Demonstrate technical creativity while maintaining standards and building solutions within the predefined specifications
• Build prototypes to demonstrate feasibility of concepts
• Work with other developers, analysts and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software applications and libraries.
• Assist in the planning of all phases of the SDLC
• Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications
Formal Education & Certification
• 4 year degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or 2-5 years equivalent work experience
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience in C# or other object-oriented programming languages
• Working knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server
• Experience with Microsoft framework libraries
• Hands-on experience with Visual Studio 2010
• Experience in .NET development, knowledge of MVC, web services and Silverlight
• Experience working with Microsoft SharePoint 2007 or 2010
• Knowledge of developing Sharepoint webparts and workflows is a plus
SherlockTech loves to give $500 referral fees!