Our Miami based client is looking for a Business Analyst. While working with diverse groups you will translate business objectives and requirements into formal deliverables for the development & design of a POS system.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong oral and written skills
• Experience with third-party requirements gathering and prototyping tools such as Serena
• Strong process-orientation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and with multiple disciplines
• Should be self-motivated, goal orientated, quality driven, and capable of working independently with little supervision
While no degree is necessary, 3-5 years in food service operations (preferably QSR) with demonstrated skills in IT or POS is equally desired.
• Document operational requirements based on feedback from the field
• Facilitate software design sessions, and operational reviews
• Become a de facto expert regarding the operation of the full POS suite
• Interact with customers at the user (“Subject Matter expert) level, as required.
• Design and develop functional requirement docs using third-party software such as Serena Composer
• Network with other members of the POS users community to keep current of emerging operational trends with QSR and retail POS.
• Work collaboratively with the R&D team to communicate the requirements and to support all documentation provided to convey the functionality desired
• Work collaboratively with the QA team to explain and document the expected results and how best to ensure it is working as designed
Excellent Opportunity to work with one of the most highly rated firms in Miami. all work MUST be done onsilte but you may be asked to to travel for the company on an as need basis.
SherlockTech is happy to share a $ 500 referral fee.