Our Miami based client is formulating a team to to work on C# & VB.Net Software Applications for a large scale upgrade and roll-out of their existing system. They have multiple positions for both candidates with mid-level and Senior level expertise.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field with at least 1 year of relevant experience in a software quality testing.
• Demonstrable skills in programming language (C#, C++, C, VB, VB .Net, etc)
• Development experience in Silverlight, WPF, WCF, XAML
• Experience in a Scrum/Agile environment is a plus
You will: Work as a member of the development scrum team that will be responsible for the design, development, testing and evaluation of their Proprietary software.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Design and development of Object Oriented software solutions.
• Analyze, design, test, and evaluate systems such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Internet, Intranets, and other data communications systems.
• Analyze users’ needs and design, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
• Develop/analyze algorithms that solve programmatic problems.
• Employ software configuration management tools (e.g., CVS and various software SCM suites).
• Follow industry standard software design methodologies for development and documentation (e.g., Agile Methodologies, XP).
• Develop and deploy server side solutions
• Develop and deploy client side solutions using DHTML, XHTML, DOM and ECMA
• Develop and deploy solutions based on XML technologies such as XPath, XSL, XSLT, SOAP and XML-RPC.
Great Opportunity to join one of S FL’s leading companies. Please note that all work MUST be done onsite at client’s corporate offices.
SherlockTech is happy to offer a $ 500 bonus if you refer a candidate that is selected.