Our client, a Fortune 500 company located in Broward County, is searching for a Data Modeler/Architect for a 9 month contract.
Data architecture deliverables; may be involved in various phases of the development life cycle.
Defines and maintains data architectures, data standards, and guidelines.
Works as part of a team of data management professionals supporting a portfolio of development projects, both regional and global in scope.
Will work with business and application development team partners to analyze and understand business data requirements and translate into data architectures.
– Prefer Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Management, Computer Science Engineering or related subject.
– Experience working independently as an Application Data Modeler, Business Analyst and/or business partner where the majority of time was spent analyzing business data requirements.
– Understanding of XML and schema development.
– Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand and document business data requirements in complete, accurate, extensible, flexible logical data models using CASE modeling tools such as ER/Studio.
– Understanding of the full development project lifecycle and a project lifecycle Very knowledgeable with Data Architect role within project lifecycle methodology, as well as other development project roles e.g. Business Analyst and DBA within the methodology.
– Able to facilitate discussions between small groups of IT and business people, recognize issues of conflict and inconsistency between data requirements and pursue a resolution of these issues.
– Ability to plan, scope and estimate work effort, producing quality deliverables on time and budget.
– Ability to work co-operatively as part of a team, as well as independently under own initiative.
SherlockTech love to give $500 referral bonuses!