What we need:
ONSITE OPPORTUNITY: Boston, Annapolis, Denver, or Little Rock
Senior Database Developers design and implement multi-terabyte operational marketing databases that integrate our client’s data with demographic data for prospects and consumers. Our clients’ databases typically house a hundred million individuals and billions of transactions. Once hired, the qualified candidate will be immersed in the development and maintenance of Microsoft SQL Server database solutions to meet client business objectives. You will have an opportunity to work with a cross-disciplinary team across various divisions of the Technology Solutions Group.
• Build and maintain SQL scripts
• Build and maintain complex SQL queries for data analysis and data extract
• Build and maintain complex ETL processes in SQL, Informatica, SSIS, and/or DMExpress among others
• Build and maintain data mart extraction processes.
• Perform quality assurance and testing at the unit level
• Writing user and technical documentation
• Design for smaller projects
• Qualified individuals possess the attributes of being smart, curious, committed to vision, passionate, fun/pleasant, an achiever and having a sense of urgency
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Computer Science or related IT field or relevant professional experience
• 5 plus years experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or other major RDBMS
• Significant experience with at least one leading ETL tool, Informatica preferred
• Knowledge of software engineering and development methodologies, techniques, and tools, including Configuration Management (CVS), Issue Tracking (Jira), and the Software Development Lifecycle (waterfall; agile)
• Familiarity with designing and implementing large databases and data warehouses utilizing both relational and dimensional design concepts
• Familiarity with at least one BI tool, such as Cognos, Business Objects or Microstrategy.
• Experience with a campaign tool, such as Alterian, preferred
• Experience with Customer Data Integration or Master Data Management preferred
• Experience in database marketing is a plus
• SSAS a plus
SherlockTech Pays $500 referral fees