Our Miami Based client is looking to add a SQL reporting developer with strong SQL development and reporting experience within SSIS and SSRS . This company offers a great working environment where your contributions will be valued.
*Healthcare and/or insurance experience preferred
You will be:
Writing SQL Server reports in 2008 R2 using SQL Server Analysis Services 2008 R2 as the source.
Building SQL Server Analysis Services 2008 R2 cubes using cube creation best practices.
Modeling dimensions in an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
Creating ETL (extract, transform, and load)/ELT (extract, load, and transform) processes to populate an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) from various data sources using ETL/ELT best practices.
Gather requirements from the stakeholder and collaborate with other IT personnel to design an appropriate solution.
Document the solution and the deployment process. The document should allow the Business Intelligence developer the ability to follow the process step-by-step to recreate the process for other reports should the need arise.
* Hands-on experience with MS SQL Server 2008
* Analytical, Problem solving, creative thinking and design skills
* Experience in programming complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
* Ability to perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples).
* Proficiency with MS Excel, Visio, and Project is desired.
* Good written / oral communication skills.
* Demonstrated success working in a team-based environment.
Sherlock loves to give $500 referral bonuses!