Responsible for the full life cycle software development activities including new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, defect resolution, and performance improvements using sound software engineering principles and established methodologies. A minimum of 2 years of .NET development required!
Job Duties/Accountabilities of Position
• Build software that – Easy, intuitive, and allows users to accomplish their work more efficiently than without the software.
• Participate in all aspects of product development as needed, from requirements analysis through product release utilizing Scrum/agile methodology.
• Assist with testing strategies, conditions and evaluation of expected results.
• Develop and communicate implementation approach for assigned projects.
• Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to projects that are under development.
• Preferred: ASMX/WCF web services, CSS
• Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with management, other engineers, and internal and external customers.
• Problem solving skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
• Ability to write business and technical specification documents that convey complex analysis and solutions clearly and concisely.
• Ability to learn quickly and meet high expectations.
• Customer focused with excellent follow through on commitments.
• BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science Bachelor’s or 4 years of software development experience.
• A minimum of 2 years of .NET.
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer Certification preferred.
• Business knowledge of the construction industry is a plus.