Our Miami based client is looking to add a SQL Database Reporting analyst to their team of SQL professionals. Responsible for the overall gathering of user requirements, development of all stored procedures and design mocks, and publishing, delivery, release, and maintenance of the report portfolio.
1. Design, develop, and update custom reports per user requirements. This individual will need to transform business logic into a reporting solution and create a reporting structure by which production of reports can be seamlessly repeatable and run by multiple individuals.
2. Create complex sets of stored procedures using SQL Server SSIS and related views to process and retrieved stored data used in reports, executive dashboards, performance metric, and cubes.
3. Build various and complex data universes using designer tools to be used in Crystal Reports and business intelligence reports.
4. Provide on-going maintenance support of existing report inventory, and have he capacity to constantly tune and refine query logic to meet evolving reporting requirements.
1. Minimum of 4+ years of relevant report writing, with a background in systems analysis, application programming and report development, or database development and extract work experience is required.
2. Minimum of 4+ years of recent SQL Server and Crystal Report/Reporting Services Design & Development, with significant experience in using pivot tables, cubes, joining tables, and preparing reports with using data from multiple sources is required.
3. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or other 4 year degree focusing on information systems technology required.
1. Experience with other reporting tools, such as Crystal Reports, Reporting Services, Business Objects, Business Objects Web Intelligence, Brio, or Cognos is required.
2. Strong knowledge of SQL Server 200/2005, ETL Tools, SSRS/SSIS package development, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Transact-SQL, stored procedures, table relationships, queries and views is required.
This is a fulltime permanent position. All work must be done onsite at client’s Miami office.
Referrals welcome–We would be happy to offer a $ 500 referral bonus if your candidate is selected.