Our Miami client is seeking a well -seasoned, certified Senior Project Manager for several projects kicking off within the next two weeks for a minimum of 6-months, and easily extending through the end of 2012. The PM must be adept with waterfall type projects, & can manage custom development, implement packages, etc. Some project experience in Retail preferred as one projects will focus on this vertical. Projects will mostly be focused on Application Development.
We’re seeking local talent within commuting distance of the Miami area as all work with be done onsite. The candidate must possess a strong background managing projects from inception to delivery in multiple venues with references. PMP certification required. A minimum bachelor’s degree; master’s degree, or MBA a plus.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in a Senior Project Management capacity. Enterprise experience at a senior IT level, interfacing with “C-suite” business sponsors. Formal training and certification in System Development Life Cycle and Project Management process a plus. Experience with Enterprise Project Management Tools a plus.
• Managing upgrades to existing applications
• Managing the implementation of a new tool
• Experience writing SOWs
• Strong vendor negotiation skills
• Ability to manage projects from Initiation through final implementation, with minimal supervision and guidance
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
• Conducts project meetings and produces meeting minutes and issues logs
• Produces risk analysis and risk mitigation plans
• Responsible for project tracking and analysis
Strong Communication and Presentation Skills.
MUST be available to work onsite in Miami. (No Option for Remote)
Sherlock is happy to provide a referral fee of $ 500 if your candidate is selected.