Our International client with an office in the Miami area is looking to add a Sr Project Manager to Implement Process, Policies, and Procedures as well as Manage Projects to their staff. This is a F/T perm position.
• Review existing company’s processes and policies, periodically update them if necessary, and establish new procedures, according to company’s requirements.
• Administer workflow processes.
• Support project and change management: new processes and system implementations.
• Analyze business processes and change management to drive finance and media projects.
• Coordinate project activities, including kick off meetings, follow-up meetings, keep management update on project status, prepare project plan (Microsoft Project, others) and facilitate communications among team members and other external players.
• Keep focus on customer feedback throughout, with a balanced perspective on the drivers of process and system changes.
• Provide support to all departments as directed.
• Bachelors degree or higher in relevant field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in project management, policies, processes, procedures and controls.
• Working experience in any of the quality initiatives (example: Six-Sigma, LEAN, Kaizen, TQM etc).
• Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite, primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
• Ability to multi task in a deadline driven environment.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to lead teams and manage complex interpersonal relationships.
SOX Expereince a plus
Desirable requirements (+)
• Masters degree in relevant field
• Experience in the Media industry
Client also offers lucrative bonus plan.
Referrals Welcome!–Sherlock is happy to offer a $ 500 referral bonus if your candidate is selected.