Technical Architecture – Network Principal
Develop and maintain the integration strategy, framework, and services development which provides the foundation for the Technical Architecture – Network reference architecture across the enterprise. Ensure effective enterprise integration between various lines of business, systems, and processes.
• Collaborate closely with the Technical Architecture – Infrastructure member of the Enterprise Architecture group in the development of new services and evolution of existing services.
• Collaborate closely with the Enterprise Applications Architect members and development groups to establish and maintain the enterprise data and voice conceptual architecture and technical blueprint.
• Standing member of the Architecture Review Board.
• Work with the data and voice engineers for the design of WAN, LAN, and VOIP solutions, maintaining a consultative relationship with large projects during planning and execution.
• Collaborate with the Operations group to define the operations requirements for network system monitoring and management for fault detection, vulnerability, performance, and capacity planning.
• Maintain an emphasis on services delivery.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
• Service delivery in both a service provider and service consumer relationship for managed services agreements.
• Working knowledge of ITIL concepts and processes.
• 7+ years of related experience, or advanced degree plus 5+ years of related experience in Point to Point and MPLS solutions, LAN, IP Schema, Internet Point of Presence, Firewalls, Load Balancing, VPN, VOIP, PCI compliance, security audit, threat management, disaster recovery, and business continuity solutions.
• New services implementation(s) and sustained operations support.
• Development and maintenance of enterprise networks and network migration projects.
• High transaction volume, private cloud, and public cloud in large scale environments.
• Retail and wholesale experience highly desired.
SherlockTech loves to pay $500 referral fees for candidates placed or new job orders filled!