Our client is an award winning full service Advertising and Interactive Agency in search of a junior information architect. This position has tremendous opportunity for growth!
If you are out of school and have had at least a year of experience doing Site Maps, Personas, Wireframes –even as an intern –then this is the perfect position for you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
– Performs competitive and user analysis.
– Develops supporting documentation specifying organization, navigation, labeling, and searching systems.
– Works closely with other members of the IA team in converting business requirements into prototype, determining content and functionality.
– Develops supporting documentations such as Site Maps, Wireframes, User Personas, Use-case Scenarios, Feature Matrix, and User Experience Testing scripts and results.
– Communicates recommendations clearly through supporting documentation, one-on-one dialog, and through group presentation.
– Other duties that are within education and experience or the incumbent may be assigned for the betterment of the company.
– Must have basic knowledge in the development of websites or applications, from concept to development
– Must have fundamental understanding of supporting documentation such as Site Maps, Wireframes, Use Personas, and Use-case Scenarios
– Must possess a basic knowledge of Axure, Microsoft Visio and Office (or similar)
– Ability to communicate effectively, and adapts to change
Sherlock pays $500 referral fees!