Our client is an award winning Full Service Advertising and Interactive Agency, located in Boca Raton, hiring a Search Engine Marketing Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a dynamic group of people and stellar clients!
The candidate will be responsible for assisting with the development and execution of organic and paid search initiatives, including market research, web analytics, and reporting. Must have one to three years of search marketing experience on the client or agency side, including one year of combined PPC/SEO, as well as experience maintaining and optimizing client campaigns within varying budgets.
o Conduct market research (keyword, competitive, link profile analysis, analytics) and develop reports for delivery to clients.
o Assist with on-site SEO implementation and development of meta information.
o Monitor search marketing blogs and forums and provide industry trend synopses to executive personnel.
o Leverage Google Analytics to illustrate impacts of search and social media marketing initiatives.
o Assist with link development operations, including scouting, outreach, acquisition, tracking, and reporting.
Desired Skills & Experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Possess strong command of Excel and open office applications.
• Command of and experience with:
• – SEOmoz Pro Tools
• – Raven SEO Tools
• – Google Adwords
• – SEMRush
• – Spyfu
• – Google Analytics
• Strong knowledge of SEO theory and application, including:
– Keyword research
• – Competitive analysis
• – Link profile analysis
• – Link building
• – Content marketing
• – Social promotion of creative media
• Experience building links other than directory submission and bulk link buys.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with demonstrable ability to translate analysis into actionable insights.
• Ability to provide critical input on SEO and PPC strategy and provide thought leadership around paid search direction.
• Understanding of how organic, local, and paid search fit into the overall marketing spectrum.
• Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, both orally and in writing, which includes the ability to clearly and succinctly communicate results.
• Effective interpersonal skills for collaboration on cross-functional teams and the ability to work effectively within a team-based environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to change and prioritize workload according to client demands.
Sherlock pays $500 referral fees!