Our Miami based client is looking for a Jr .Net developer for a temp to perm position. Excellent position for a candidate with 3-5 years professional experience.
• Develop software solutions using .NET 2008/2010
• Maintain and extend existing .NET application
• Analyze and document business needs as they arise
• Optimize processes in order to reduce ongoing IT Support costs.
• Develop and maintain Unit Tests to ensure that code meets its design and behaves as intended.
• Strong SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of SOLID Object-Oriented programming and design concepts.
• Knowledge of Relational Database design concepts.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office
• Strong Design Pattern Knowledge
• Experience working with the following is a plus:
? WCF and SOAP Web Services
? Windows Services and MSMQ
? Linq and Entity Framework
? Microsoft Visio
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Should be self-motivated, goal orientated, quality driven, and capable of working independently with little supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and with multiple disciplines.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
• 3-5 years of experience working with .NET
• Experiences working in an Agile Software development team a plus.
You will gain valuable experience working in small Agile teams to design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components. Support and/or install software applications and components. Work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines and maintain documentation of process flow.
Excellent team and working environment. Referrals Welcome–Sherlock is happy to offer a candidate referral fee of $ 500 if your referral is selected.