Our client, located in NW Broward County, considered by Florida Trend Magazine to be one of the best places to work in S FL is looking for top level Java Developers to work on FLCD of a new product line as well as working on their existing enterprise application. They are open to either a 3 month temp to hire or direct hire for right candidate. They offer a globalization solution that automates changes and additions to corporate websites and are looking to create a completely new version as well as enhance their enterprise application.
Their focus is on finding Java-J2EE Developers with a minimum of 6–8 years experience. The candidate will participate in all aspects of the software development process including gathering requirements, designing, coding, unit testing, quality assurance, and deployment. You will be expected to work well within a collaborative team of software developers.
We are looking for experienced candidates—with a minimum 6–8 yrs of Java development. Sr candidates should also have the capability of acting as a technical leader across multiple projects.. They are building a team & look for candidates that can think & work on their own.
• Able to develop for for any application tiers (presentation, business, and database).
• 6–8 or more years of extensive development experience with Java SE and EE
• Comprehensive SDLC experience (requirements, architecture, design, testing and deployment)
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
• Development experience with OO design and design patterns
• Experience with JSP, Servlets and SQL/JDBC
• Experience with SQL including SQL Server and MySQL
• Experience with testing frameworks and mock objects
• Experience with debugging web applications (Firebug, etc.)
• Experience with cloud computing and NoSQL databases a plus
• Experience with Scrum or Agile methodologies a plus
• Experience with natural language programming a plus
• Experience with Project Management a plus
• Experience with Windows and Linux / Unix administration a plus
• Experience with Windows IIS and/or Apache a plus
• Java Certification is a plus
Minimum 6-8 years Java Development expertise
All work must be done onsite–No option for remote work.
Our client is looking to ramp up this project quickly and is ready to hire. Excellent communication and references.
Will consider candidates from out of state if technically qualified.