Our client in Palm Beach Gardens is searching for a SharePoint Business Analyst which will serve as the liaison to the business community. This position will involve building knowledge of the organization and the business processes therein. The successful candidate will have proven experience assisting clients with requirements for Portal (SharePoint) based solutions, creating the appropriate information architecture and applying appropriate taxonomy.
• Work with business partners, including subsidiary personnel to determine needs and priorities related to Portal and intranet deployment.
• Work with business users and executives to expand the use of SharePoint and to find solutions to address business issues.
• Help others in the organization with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function.
• Support Company initiatives related to Content Management/Document Management.
• Work with our client’s application teams to deploy applications and reporting tools within the Portal.
• Serve as liaison to the Business to best leverage our client’s portal/ collaboration environment.
• Ability to complete a project through the software development lifecycle, including initiation, requirements, design, construction/ programming, unit testing, deployment and support of solutions using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007) and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and Web parts development.
• Work experience in both Agile Scrum and Waterfall development environments.
• Strong knowledge of Information Architecture and Taxonomy design related to SharePoint.
• Exposure to/Knowledge of Visual Studio 2008/2010, .NET (3.O/4.O), ASP.NET (2.0), C#, SQL Server and Team Foundation Server 2008/2010
Strong understanding of IIS and the role .NET, C#, and VB.NET function in hosted application design.
• TSQL/SQL Server development creating procedures, functions, queries for creating, updating, and reporting on relational data structures (and OLAP structures are a bonus).
• Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and SQL Server 2005/2008.
• In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
• Experience in administration leveraging the Business Data Catalogue (BDC), Business Intelligence, and Document Management capabilities, InfoPath Forms Services, InfoPath Forms Designer and Enterprise Search.
Referral’s Welcome!! Sherlock is happy to offer a $ 500 referral fee if your candidate is selected.