Our Miami based client is looking to add a strong Sr. Functional Analyst, OCM to assist with Oracle Credit Management solutions as well as Treasury and Cash Management. This candidate should have strong analytical skills and be able to communicate to senior management the system design that was being applied to areas that where identified as gaps in the current system. Key to success with this position is strong expertise with OCM–Oracle Credit Management.
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree or higher is required with a degree in Finance or Accounting a plus
• The candidate for this position should have a minimum of 8 years expertise as a Functional Analyst or Business Analyst
• Candidate should also have 5 years in Oracle Financials with an emphasis on AP/AR/GL/Credit Management and Oracle Workflow.
• This person should have experience implementing and working with Oracle Credit Management.
• Experience with Oracle’s Treasury and Cash Management modules would also be ideal.
• Knowledge of how to design, modify, and implement Oracle Workflow is required.
• Experience reviewing and recommending patches to E-Business suite for the areas of GL, AR, AP, and OCM (Credit Management).
• Computer Proficiency and software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Some foreign currency conversion experience desired
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)
• Evaluate business requirements, propose alternatives and implement functional solutions within the Oracle Financials area.
• Conduct gap analysis and write / maintain functional specifications for new or modified business processes.
• Consult and assist the technical team during design, development and testing of automated solutions.
• Create and assist others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, test scripts and procedures.
• Assist project leaders by scoping the proposed solution leading to accurate cost and time estimates.
• Accountable for providing leadership and facilitation for requirements gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings.
• Provide a deep understanding of best practices for business processes.
• Leverage our custom built systems around the Oracle E-Business suite.
• Meet with our business leaders and help them in making good sound business decisions based on facts that they have gathered during the requirements definition phase.
• Partner with the business to help guide them in making sound business decisions based on the facts being presented by them.
• Review and recommend patches to the Oracle e-Business Suite platform.
• These patches should be recommended so we can upgrade to new levels of the software. This candidate should be able to discuss what the patches would do and the side effects if any.
• Perform system troubleshooting in a production support environment for the Oracle Financials application modules. Assist users in solving both functional and system issues within agreed-to service level agreements (SLAs).
• Provide end-user instruction, training and support to resolve application issues.
• Manage Oracle Service Requests (SR’s) to resolution effectively.
• Lead system enhancements initiatives by designing and formulating solutions.
• Act as the liaison between the business and the technical team members through the solution delivery process.
Will consider candidates from across the US. H1-B transfer for right candidate–MUST have solid OCM experience. this is a permanent fulltime position–not a contract assignment. No third parties please.
Referral Welcome!! Sherlock is happy to offer a $ 500 referral fee if your candidate is selected.