Our Client is a professional services firm that specializes in providing risk management, information systems audit, security, regulatory compliance, computer forensics and attestation services in the U.S. and abroad.
They are currently seeking staff andor senior consultants to perform information security, information system audits, regulatory compliance, computer forensics and attestation projects. Successful candidates must have Bachelor Degrees in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems with some additional classes and/or practical experience in business operations and/or accounting. A Masters degree in these areas and MBA, as well as professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CPA, CITP are also preferred. Graduates from highly ranked universities are preferred.
Prior experience in the Big 4 and/or upper tier consulting firms is a plus. Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language. Sales and marketing skills in developing new accounts is a plus. Travel requirements are currently 5-20%.
Competitive salaries, bonuses, health insurance and a 401K plan are provided. They also provide H1B1 sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Practical experience/knowledge in the following areas will be considered in candidate selection:
• Strong background and knowledge in information security and information systems audit;
• Performance of information systems audits over the technical infrastructure, applications, and associated processes;
• Performance of highly technical reviews, configuration and security assessments of areas such as operating systems, database management systems, firewalls, routers, intrusion detection systems, and web based applications;
• Performance of different types of vulnerability assessments and penetration tests;
• Development of comprehensive risk assessments, information security designs, plans, policies and procedures; incident response plans, and business continuity plans;
• Performance of SAS 70 Reviews and other attestation engagements for highly automated environments;
• Knowledge of COBIT, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPPA,GLBA, banking laws and regulations and associated testing procedures for compliance;
• Performance of computer forensics assignments;
• Use of third-party and freeware tools and
• Delivery of security and control related presentations to both small and large audiences.
$500 candidate referral bonuses available!