Our client located in Palm Beach County, seeking to fill a senior software engineering position, specializing in C#, Microsoft development and back-end SQL technologies. Strong understanding and use of Object Oriented development and Agile/Scrum SDLC, OO design patterns (factory, singleton, etc.), C#.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, .NET 2.0 and 3.5, in a high-traffic customer-facing website development environment.
Overall position requirements:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Computer Science from a strong accredited university. Master’s in CS preferred.
• Progressive and stable job history with minimum of 10 years of professional experience.
• Good communicator, good verbal and written skills
• Able to work in a team of 5-7 mid/senior engineers utilizing Agile/Scrum and SDLC methodologies
• Able to juggle multiple simultaneous software development projects
• Able to provide technical team leadership
• Must have taken C# BrainBench (or similar) and attained a very strong rating/score
• ASP.NET using C# – minimum of 6 years experience
• ASP.Net Web Services (WCF Experience Preferred) / LINQ
• SQL Server 2005 / 2008
• Microsoft T-SQL
• Content Management System development experience
• Basic UML creating documents including Class diagram, Use-case diagram, Sequence diagram, State chart diagram, Activity diagram, Component diagram, Deployment diagram
• Experience dealing with Web Environments utilizing both .NET as well as 3rd Party cache technologies, i.e. Akamai
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Respond openly to ideas and suggestions of others and actively pursue the win/win solution
• Work in a team environment
• Experience with team leadership
• Strong business and analytical skills
• Ensure work assignments are clearly understood and completed by the deliverable date
• Express ideas accurately and understandably in both verbal and written form
• Ensure deliverables meet the highest standard of quality
• Demonstrate initiative and dependability as a member of the team
• Manage to company KPI levels and SLAs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer Service Oriented
• Experience as both a team member and / or team leader in a multiple-project environment
This is a contract-to-hire position, with conversion after 6 months to full-time .
Sherlock is happy to offer a referral fee of $500 if your candidate is placed.