Our Ft Lauderdale based client is looking for a strong Developer that can lead and master their Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 environment and and related development solutions. They are looking for someone with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Scribe as a primary focus as well as experience with “Microsoft” programming/development skills. The primary responsibilities include but not limited to are support, analyze, architect, improve, test, build and implement an existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 and 4.0 (Includes support and development)
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP a plus
• Experience with Scribe.
• 10 plus years’ experience in providing IT solutions in the areas of programming solutions such as Visual Basic .NET, ASP.NET, SQL, JAVA, etc.
• 5 years’ experience in IT / Management Consulting Services and managing Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects.
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and multi-tasking capabilities.
• Proven track record of enterprise level design and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Ability to quickly master new technologies.
• Strong development experience in analysis, design and architecture, and scoping Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
• Ability to work independently, managing your own schedule and priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building abilities.
• Well organized approach with a ability to administer client activities in consulting services.
• Strong ability to be successful in a team environment.
• Demonstrated resourcefulness in current/past positions.
• Experience translating business requirements to configuration specifications.
Work with internal customers and other team members to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions.
• Engage the client as a trusted advisor and quickly gain credibility.
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to develop and implement new practice offerings.
• Create custom product and solution plug-ins and programming to meet business requirements.
• Lead requirements gathering sessions.
• Consult with internal customers on a “best practices” approach to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
$500 candidate referral bonuses available