Are you a Sharepoint and Project Server pro ready for an exciting assignment with one of S FL’s leading firms. We are looking for someone for a minimum 6 month engagement with the following skills:
• Installation, configuration and support of MOSS 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and integrate related 3rd party applications.
• Knowledge of database server management and security issues to support the SharePoint environment.
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2000, 2003 & 2008, Netowork Load Balancing, and Active Directory.
• Advanced skills in MS Office 2007 and administration of within SharePoint’s document management capabilities.
• SharePoint Designer 2007, creation of aspx web part pages, database connection using SharePoint Data Views, XML, Xpath, Scripting.
• Excel Services
• Infopath forms
• .NET Development is a plus
• Architecture and design of SharePoint farms.
• Installation, configuration and support of Project Server 2007
• Integration of Project Server with SharePoint Farms.
• Database Knowledge for reporting. Analysis Services.
• Enterprise Calendars
• SQL Server Reporting Services
• SQL Server Analysis Services.
• PerformancePoint is a plus.
All work will be done onsite so local candidate that can come in for a F2F preferred.