Our client, is looking for a Sr C#.Net developer for their On-line CMS (Case Management System). You will be responsible for Application releases, Technical Updates and upgrades, Documentation, and work with TFS (Team Foundation Server) to automate software updates and deliverables.
You will work on projects, review code deliverables for for documentation, maintain the technical documentation and library structures and insure that corp processes are followed and met.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science and 5+ years of related experience developing and maintaining software?
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate across departments to develop workable solutions
• High level skills in C#, .NET, MS SQL, MS Source control
• Understanding of Model-View-Controller framework
• Experience in any Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), exposure to SCRUM or Agile is an asset
• Experience creating and executing test cases
• Works with business users, Business Systems Analysts and technical staff to define technical designs and specification to solve business problems.
• Responsible to maintain the integrity of the development process, Team Foundation Server (TFS) tasks and assignments to developers.
• Skilled in .NET tools and theory
• Assures integrity of the software development life cycle including the release management, release notes, testing and QA processes.
• Expert in identifying .NET technologies which can be quickly deployed to solve business needs.
• Serve as the primary liaison between Business Systems Analysts, business and development staff
Expertise working in the legal industry a plus.
$500 candidate referral bonuses available