We are seeking for a web application developer for a 6 week assignment. You will review the provided requirements, program as needed, perform basic system testing and manage requested changes to the software. A formal process of identifying changes, prioritizing and criticality will be developed for the optimum management of the individuals’ time.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of total IT experience (including web development, component development and database development), and at least 2 years experience developing web applications using SharePoint, HTML, ASP.NET and other web languages
• 2-3 years of experience in Object Oriented Development
• Experience developing web applications for deployment in an IE 7 / IE 8 environment.
• Knowledge of Visual Studio.NET in application development
• An understanding of the Software Development and Life Cycle (SDLC) and product deliverables
• SQL Server 2008
• Experience with developing solutions for Window SharePoint Services (WSS) and/or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 (MOSS)
• Experience with developing reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services Version 2.
• Knowledge of CGI’s AMS Advantage Financials a plus.
• Knowledge of XML a plus but not required.
Performs software design, development, integration, testing, and documentation.
Provide software development support for the Financial Services area utilizing the SharePoint portal and small file creation and transfers. Requirements for support include development, design, and test of custom solutions.
$500 candidate referral bonuses available