The individual needs to be a .Net Developer with strong SQL Server experience. This individual will be (1) developing ASP.Net applications and (2) designing and maintaining a SQL-Server production database. The individual has to have previous experience in performing DBA-type responsibilities, including installation, configuration, backups, user management, monitoring and optimization.
– A database developer. Someone with many years experience working with SQL Server but also did .Net programming work (70% in SQL Server and 30% .Net). Someone who doesn’t want to do either one full-time but enjoys both aspects.
Role / Tasks
– Build ASP.Net applications and Web Services.
– Design a comprehensive SQL Server Reporting Services architecture.
– Supervise all database design and development efforts.
– Perform DBA-type responsibilities, including installation, configuration, backups, user management, monitoring and optimization.
– Develop stored procedures.
– Develop in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Server (SSAS)
Qualifications & Skills
– College Degree in Computer Science or MIS.
– Between 5 to 10 years of total software development experience.
– Knowledge in C#, ASP.Net 3.5 and Visual Studio 2008.
– Knowledge in ASP.Net 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010 a plus.
– Strong knowledge in SQL Server Reporting Services, including user security and configuration.
– Some knowledge in SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Analysis Server.
– Experience in SQL language and DBMS (MS-SQL Server 2005 or 2008).
– Experience developing T-SQL stored procedures.
– Excellent communication skills.
$500 candidate referral bonuses available