Our client is looking for a candidate with solid expertise working with Siebel Analytics to work in their Jacksonville office. You will be responsible for day to day development and implementation of functionality of the Siebel data integration and Siebel Analytics data management tool.
You will be responsible for the Analytics Application and the supporting Informatica/Oracle DB. Responsible for the application workflow, configuration and integration. Will work with the Sr. Engineer as well as the application architect to ensure proper coding standards as well as working with the Sr. Engineer in scoping and estimating work effort for bugs and enhancements. Should be able to analyze and identify solutions for Issues/requests raised by the business users.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Works with the business analyst in scoping and estimating work effort for development and fixes for bugs and enhancements
• Responsible for Siebel Analytics Reporting, application integration, configuration, and technical architecture.
• Works with the Sr. Software Engineer and the application architect to ensure proper coding standards
• Responsible for the migration of code between environments
• Understand existing business processes
• BA/BS Computer Sciences or related field
• Siebel Analytics 7.8xxx, OBIEE, Siebel EIM, EAI, Web Services, and MQ
• Dun & Bradstreet Integration
• Mercury Tools
• Data Mapping and Data Analysis skills
• PL/SQL and strong SQL skills
• Unix Shell scripting
• Powercenter Designer
• Workflows and Repository Manager
• Data Warehouse
• Microsoft Office Tools
• Use Cases
• Strong Documentation Skills
• Communication Skills
$500 candidate referral bonuses available