Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a solid Senior Web Developers for a Mobile initiative long term project being developed using a Scrum methodology.. Initial engagement shall be 10 months with a high likelihood of extension depending upon performance as well as additional anticipated projects being set thru 2014. They are looking for who possesses a strong work history of job roles as a senior web developer engaged in web site development on the front end for large employers.
Candidate must be immediately eligible and available to work for a U.S. employer for any length of time without restriction.
This position needs a minimum of 3 years of experience in application development. Technical skills should include experience in construction of high volume web applications using the following set of technologies:
Priority level 1-5, where 5 is Highest and 1 is Lowest.
• Strong ASP.Net and C# programming skills (Priority Level 5)
o Entry level experience with ASP.Net MVC (preferably MVC 2).
o Solid understanding of the web form page life cycle.
o Solid understanding of Caching, Session State, Cookie Management, view state, POST and GET.
o Mid level experience with jQuery
• Strong experience with the 3.5 Microsoft.Net Framework (Priority Level 4)
o Solid understanding of WCF.
o Solid understanding of AJAX and JSON.
• Strong experience with different Object Oriented Programming Techniques. (Priority 4)
o Solid understanding of what interfaces, and inheritance are used for.
o Solid understand of classes and functions and in what layer they should be placed.
o Solid understand the DRY principle (that is "Don't Repeat Yourself" or don't copy code but reuse code.
• Mid-level experience with an Inversion Control/Dependency Injection framework such as Microsoft Unity or StructureMap. (Priority Level 2)
• Mid-level experience with Test Driven Development. (Priority Level 3)
• Entry-level Model View Presenter pattern. (Priority Level 1)
• Agile SCRUM methodology (Priority Level 5 – they will be working on a SCRUM team)
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. (Priority Level 4)
Great opportunity to work with one of the best teams in S FL–will be working with cutting edge technology and the highest level of developers.
All work MUST be done onsite at client's Miami office.
SherlockTech loves to share our $500 referral bonus!